Preserving our natural livelihoods and making life better for all, everywhere in the world - we are guided by these goals, formulated by the United Nations in its 17 global sustainability goals, also in the management of our seminar days and holiday flats.
What we are already doing:
- Our solar thermal system on the roof provides hot water in the house.
- The electricity comes for the most part from our photovoltaic system as well as from the Gemeindewerke Malente and is 100 percent renewable energy.
- You can fill up with electricity from renewable sources at our e-charging station.
- Instead of shower gel and hair shampoo in plastic bottles, we have solid soap - handmade by the soap dealers in Malente, vegan, plastic-free, unpackaged, fair-trade and organic quality.
- Our bed linen is cleaned at the Werkstatt für angepasste Arbeit Eutin. This belongs to the non-profit company "Die Ostholsteiner", which enables people with impairments to lead a self-determined life.
- We support the Eutiner Tafel, which provides food to needy children and adults in Eutin and Malente. With every overnight stay booked at Lindenallee 9, one euro goes to the Tafel.
We are working on implementing more ideas on the topic of sustainability!